20+ pounds gone; bikini ready =]

Options

Replies

• rachieladines
    Options
    That is totally inspirational Thanks for sharing u look so great!
  • steph_e
    steph_e Posts: 8
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations to you for not only losing the weight but for stopping it before it got out of hand!! Way to go!
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Well done girl
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow you look gorgeous! Great job! And your story is very inspirational :) Thank you for sharing it with us <3
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You did it! Excellent job!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I know before I started my journey I would have thought you were crazy for being up set at weighing 158 I'd die to be that wt. BUT I've learned that EVERYONE is entitled to feel comfortable and healthy in their own body and thats why you started healthier living. You look fantastic and healthy and happy so congrats! I know now that someone going from a size 3 to an 11 is just as uncomfortable as me being a 28 plus sized you losing 20lbs is the same as me losing 220lbs (lol just takes me longer)
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Wow OP - you look amazing.

It's good to see that you have kept to a good weight for your height....

Now I am pretty much at my goal weight and I certainly wont look that good in my bikini !!! (hopefully with a ful on work out plan one day I will have a proper bikini body LOL!)
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    FAB
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! Keep it up in maintenance, and continue to make good choices! :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :)
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    Oh my...ahhh-mazing!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look great and you are at a healthy weight! Kudos to you for doing it the right way and not falling pressure to the skinnies! :) You look athletic and healthy!
  • Mojave69
    Mojave69 Posts: 40
    Options
    Great post!! Congratulations! I think you'll be more than eligable for the 'Hawaiian Tropic' 2012 calendar now! Great photos :)
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I was the EXACT SAME! Very active in high school with competitive cheerleading (it kickcks your butt!) but never really considered my dietary habits...and never changed them in college. Knowing you completely turned it around and have such a positive attitude about it is sooo inspiring! Bikini here I come!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congrats on your loss!! :)
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, girl! Go get 'em in that bikini!!
  • mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!! im 5'7 and my goal weight is between 135 and 145. if i look like you when i hit 135 i will be compeltely happy!!! you're my motivation!!! lol
  • harliesmom
    harliesmom Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for posting! I am 158 right now, and am headed towards the path you just went down!! Very inspirational!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG girlie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!