New PR for Rowing

Options
This afternoon I went to the "Y" to do my standard exercise routine. I typically use the rowing machine and do 20 minutes and try to get to 4000 meters. Then I will either do the ellipitical or the treadmill for 20 minutes.

So I decided to kick it up a notch. I did 5000 meters in 23:40 (New Personal Record) and then went to the treadmill and did 25 minutes with about 5 minutes of it running.. I have started doing the random program you set the time and the machine throws in inclines of various degrees. I got home and had dinner and my son says lets go for a bike ride. Fortunately he didn't want to ride to far. I am feeling great so I didn't hurt my self today, so life is good:smile:

Replies

• emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    This afternoon I went to the "Y" to do my standard exercise routine. I typically use the rowing machine and do 20 minutes and try to get to 4000 meters. Then I will either do the ellipitical or the treadmill for 20 minutes.

So I decided to kick it up a notch. I did 5000 meters in 23:40 (New Personal Record) and then went to the treadmill and did 25 minutes with about 5 minutes of it running.. I have started doing the random program you set the time and the machine throws in inclines of various degrees. I got home and had dinner and my son says lets go for a bike ride. Fortunately he didn't want to ride to far. I am feeling great so I didn't hurt my self today, so life is good:smile:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely FABULOUS!! I am happy for you!!