So what does it mean????

busybee
busybee Posts: 12
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
My first day. I finished it with 299 calorie deficit......but 100 carbs too many,,,,,,,,am I destined for weight gain?

Replies

• My first day. I finished it with 299 calorie deficit......but 100 carbs too many,,,,,,,,am I destined for weight gain?
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    My first day. I finished it with 299 calorie deficit......but 100 carbs too many,,,,,,,,am I destined for weight gain?

Tomorrow is a brand new to day!:happy: Perhaps consider looking over your carbs you ate today and see what you might change in that area and add protein or whatever you seem lower in other areas. Playin around a bit on their helps to make it yours...what works for you is most important of all! :drinker:

It's your FIRST DAY...no worries...it takes some time to tweak it... we all tweak from time to time...especially at the very beginning:drinker:

Others will chime in with more help and you'll find lots of support on your journey here:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Looks like someone posted some great info for you...

Sooooo WELCOME!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Hey if I hit the end of the day and still have tons of calories to eat, I eat them. Yeah me for getting a snack. Try some PB and fruit, maybe bananas:bigsmile: or some crackers or a bowl of cereal, or a sm V-8 and cheese, or a skinny cow, or some nuts

Oh I forgot. Welcome to our nutty group
This discussion has been closed.