Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

loose jeans nsv

kje2011
kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
Wow, can you say happy!!!!!
I took these jeans out of my closet (which I did wear once in a while)*wince*, they were snug when my boyfriend at that time,(6years ago) now husband, bought me these size 13 slim jeans.
I put them on today - and they are too loose!!! LOVE IT.
I definitely have to go through my closet and give my too big clothes to charity!!!!

Replies

• sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    That's awsome! I love it!!!!
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    LOVE it! Congrats! What an great NSV
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    You can't see it but I'm dancing! SO happy for you because I know how good that feels!
  • rich512
    rich512 Posts: 1
    That is cool, I always love it when I can fit comfortably in my skinny jeans. That is a goal that keeps me on track when I want to eat that chocolate bar or eat those chips.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    What a great NSV!!
  • hewhoiscd
    hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
    How my jeans fit me was a big motivator through out my weight loss. It feels great!

Grats!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Yeah!!! Good for you!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Great NSV! I love loose jeans! Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!