First purchase when you get down to your size?

Options
I know I can't wait to buy me some flirty summer dresses from ModCloth.com! That'll be the day! To fit into the clothes I want to wear and not what I have to wear cause of my size!

How 'bout you!?

Replies

• SarahSue41
    SarahSue41 Posts: 16
    Options
    A new pair of jeans! I live in jeans and I want a super cute expensive pair!!
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My pick - Jeans
    Hubby's pick - sexy lingerie :p
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Oh I love Mod Cloth! Just found that site last year. They have super cute dresses and bathing suits! I can't wait to get some new jeans! Although I will probably do some closet shopping when I hit my goal.
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get down to a size 10 in jeans, so.. When I get there, I am going to buy a whole new wardrobe. But for my mini goal- 15 pounds gone by the start of next semester, I do believe I will be buying a temporary wardrobe and some UGG Moccasins that I've wanted for so long!
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get down to a size 10 in jeans, so.. When I get there, I am going to buy a whole new wardrobe. But for my mini goal- 15 pounds gone by the start of next semester, I do believe I will be buying a temporary wardrobe and some UGG Moccasins that I've wanted for so long!
    and a trip to Australia, London and Austria!
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    Skinny jeans.
  • anotherana
    anotherana Posts: 16
    Options
    hmm a do love me some polka dotted bras.
  • decooper
    decooper Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    As crazy as it sounds, I 'm going to strut into VS and purchase a bra off the rack with confidence :-)
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    New Jeans! Preferrably a pair of Luckys. And some new Buckle tanks, mine are dying but Im really hoping that my boobs will go down to Cs and I an buy mediums instead of Larges
  • cheeezybee
    cheeezybee Posts: 10
    Options
    Ah! Jeans! That will be so nice! I hate my jeans now! They assume since I'm big that I'm about 4 feet tall! It's prettymuch impossible then to find jeans for a 5'9 girl like me. Haha!

But that'll be SUPER nice! Can't wait to get that new wardrobe! Just another reason to keep at it!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    As crazy as it sounds, I 'm going to strut into VS and purchase a bra off the rack with confidence :-)

Not crazy at all!! Wait until their semi-annual sale though ;) Get 2-3 for the price of one!
  • cheeezybee
    Options

You go girl! Haha! That'll be the day! No more frumpy bras! Woo!
  • AtomicDarling
    Options
    Hmmm some breezy summer dresses or if its winter a nice form fitting sweater :P
  • cheeezybee
    Options
    Hmmm some breezy summer dresses or if its winter a nice form fitting sweater :P

Ah! My favorites! I would wear a summery dress every day if I could get away with it!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    A really revealing bikini.
  • alkruszka
    alkruszka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am going to say two things:

A pair of shorts. Not like the basketball shorts I wear bummin' around my apartment, but actual, short, wear-in-public shorts. I haven't worn any in at least 5 years, probably more.

A cocktail dress that isn't black/brown/navy/dark purple/etc. I have always wanted a really gorgeous champagne colored dress but you can see Spanx under those :-)

Oh, and my 18 pairs of Spanx in a variety of colors and styles? Yea, I'll have a bonfire :-D

Oh, and a ton of super hot lingerie. I mean, I make do with cute bras and panties from LB or Avenue, but man, I want some of those lacy, stretchy, frilly things you get at freaking Frederick's of Hollywood. Hee!
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have promised myself a pair of 7 jeans in a size 8!
  • harderfasterstr0nger
    Options
    Volleyball shorts. The obnoxiously colored kind.
    I am training to be in shape for it and once I have lost 75 pounds, nothing is gonna stop be from being obnoxious :D

Also, bikini from H&M and dresses from F21.
    And some nice jeans.
  • cheeezybee
    Options
    I am going to say two things:

A pair of shorts. Not like the basketball shorts I wear bummin' around my apartment, but actual, short, wear-in-public shorts. I haven't worn any in at least 5 years, probably more.

A cocktail dress that isn't black/brown/navy/dark purple/etc. I have always wanted a really gorgeous champagne colored dress but you can see Spanx under those :-)

Oh, and my 18 pairs of Spanx in a variety of colors and styles? Yea, I'll have a bonfire :-D

Oh, and a ton of super hot lingerie. I mean, I make do with cute bras and panties from LB or Avenue, but man, I want some of those lacy, stretchy, frilly things you get at freaking Frederick's of Hollywood. Hee!

Haha! You're gonna be able to strut right into Fredrick's and grab those things off the shelf like nobody's business! Throw 'em on the counter and BAM! Pay and look sexy. Yeah! Woo woo for confidence!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    A new pair of Hudson Jeans. I broke down and bought a pair in my current size because I have been stuck here for so long but I really want to buy a pair of 29 or 28s...I am almost sad that I will have to eventually give up the ones that I bought 31s....Almost