NSV and rant but in a good way :)

Options
Aileen46
Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
So my sister introduced me to this site and I've been on it now for 2 months. I've lost 12.5 pounds which is .5 more than what I was working on so I'm beyond happy!! ;).

The NSV is when I was over at my sister's place this evening, I mention that I've lost the weight but no one has noticed. She said "ya, I can see it! Your stomach is smaller!!" And I know she meant it because she called me a *****!! lol I gave her a hug.

My sis has recently been diagnosed with diabetes so I look up recipes and remedies for her. She knows that I have water rentetion issues so she checks the sodium content. We are both watching what is best for both of us. We are both on this site and it has made such a huge difference for me and for her, in how you keep track of calories, sodium, sugar, etc.

I used to go over to her place and we would have chips and dip, cheese and crackers and other high fat, high sodium, and high calorie items. Now we have fruit, veggies, non fat sour cream with some hot sauce and you know, we don't feel the difference! We still get to snack and have a drink or two but now it isn't full of things that we shouldn't be having.

I love it!!

I'm feeling pretty damned impressed with this website. :happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!