Does anyone have a Fit-Bit? Do you love it?

Options
My husband just told me about these things, and now I really really want one. But before I drop $100 on one, I'd like to hear from someone who actually owns one to see if it does what it says its supposed to do. Thanks!

Replies

• FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    bump....i'd be interestd to know too.....
  • Derroosty
    Derroosty Posts: 1
    Options
    I have one, it's awesome. It tracks steps, determines "mileage", calories based on height, weight, sex, and energy output. It then uploads to fitbit.com when you walk by your computer (assuming you have the dock plugged into the computer). Finally, loseit.com will let you link to fitbit.com so you can track caloric output and it automatically increases your available input.

The device is very light. I've hung it on my dobok top (TaeKwonDo uniform top) and performed many spinning hook and tornado round kicks without it moving a millimeter. I actually forgot it was there today when I hit the locker. When I'm not at the dojang I hang my fitbit on my pants pocket or use the adapter and hook it to my belt. I suppose if I were female I'd just hook it on the bra and call it good. :laugh:

Anyway, if you're still interested, there's a discount link on loseit.com that saves you 10 bucks, shipping is $4.99 and they ship from San Francisco.

Hope this helps!