HG's Crazy-Delicious Cobby Chop

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
I know this has been posted here somewhere... but I can't find it!!!:sad:

3259crazy-deliciouscobby2.jpg

A Cobb Well Done!
Not to be Cobb snobs, but our Crazy-Delicious Cobby Chop is REALLY good. So good, in fact, that we couldn't even wait to debut it in the very first HG book, Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World (pre-sale going on now, and in stores at the end of this month!). So we ripped the recipe straight from the pages of the soon-to-be-released book, and here it is! GET EXCITED, PEOPLE!!!

Ingredients:
3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
2 oz. cooked boneless skinless lean chicken breast, chopped
2 slices (about 1 ounce) extra lean
turkey bacon
1/2 cup cooked & chopped asparagus
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup canned beets, drained & chopped
1 large hard-boiled egg white, chopped
2 tbsp. shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
1 tsp. minced scallions

Directions:
Cook bacon according to package directions (either in a pan with nonstick spray, or in the microwave). Once cool enough to handle, chop and set aside. Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add your chopped ingredients by placing them on top of the lettuce in individual rows in this order: turkey bacon, cheese, asparagus, chicken, tomatoes, egg white, and beets. Sprinkle the scallions on top. Serve with your guilt-free dressing of choice (check out HG's latest grocery list for some of our faves), and enjoy! MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: entire salad (without dressing)
Calories: 223
Fat: 3g
Sodium: 565mg
Carbs: 16g
Fiber: 6.5g
Sugars: 8g
Protein: 36g

POINTS® value 4*

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I know this has been posted here somewhere... but I can't find it!!!:sad:

3259crazy-deliciouscobby2.jpg

A Cobb Well Done!
    Not to be Cobb snobs, but our Crazy-Delicious Cobby Chop is REALLY good. So good, in fact, that we couldn't even wait to debut it in the very first HG book, Hungry Girl: Recipes and Survival Strategies for Guilt-Free Eating in the Real World (pre-sale going on now, and in stores at the end of this month!). So we ripped the recipe straight from the pages of the soon-to-be-released book, and here it is! GET EXCITED, PEOPLE!!!

Ingredients:
    3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
    2 oz. cooked boneless skinless lean chicken breast, chopped
    2 slices (about 1 ounce) extra lean
    turkey bacon
    1/2 cup cooked & chopped asparagus
    1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
    1/4 cup canned beets, drained & chopped
    1 large hard-boiled egg white, chopped
    2 tbsp. shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
    1 tsp. minced scallions

Directions:
    Cook bacon according to package directions (either in a pan with nonstick spray, or in the microwave). Once cool enough to handle, chop and set aside. Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add your chopped ingredients by placing them on top of the lettuce in individual rows in this order: turkey bacon, cheese, asparagus, chicken, tomatoes, egg white, and beets. Sprinkle the scallions on top. Serve with your guilt-free dressing of choice (check out HG's latest grocery list for some of our faves), and enjoy! MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: entire salad (without dressing)
    Calories: 223
    Fat: 3g
    Sodium: 565mg
    Carbs: 16g
    Fiber: 6.5g
    Sugars: 8g
    Protein: 36g

POINTS® value 4*