Time for a change

lucy3541
lucy3541 Posts: 44 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I've known for years I needed to take better care of myself, but I always put other things first or was too tired to exercise. Finding out I have heart disease has changed my priorities. I want to get healthy. This website seems like a good place to start.

Replies

• It is an awesome place to start! Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 619 Member
    Hi
    Welcome to MFP!
    This website is great for support & encouragement. Get into the habit of logging on daily and you'll soon be hooked!
    Good luck in your journey.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish.
    Jules x
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Hiya,

I wish you all the best in your journey! You will soon become addicted to this, believe me. I was one of those ppl who never stuck to anything... this is changing that, one day at a time. Add me if u wish. :drinker:
  • scjjhill
    scjjhill Posts: 1
    Yes, I've done the same thing. I have put everything and everyone else first, but is is time for a change. Maybe together we can lose this weight. This looks like a really good website. I'm excited to give it a try.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    this is a great site, i used it in past but only to keep track of my calories...now i'm back and start using the message boards everyone is so helpful, and there is great information here...good luck
This discussion has been closed.