Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I have "lost" my son!

So I have reached a mini goal, since april I have changed my life. Working out completely changed my eating, and being accountable for what I stick in my mouth it has been an eye opening experience. So far I have lost 24 lbs that is as much as my 20 month old weighs. Here is some of the things I have learned, first of all there is no such thing as a miracle diet. It tales real commitment and hard work. Second thing is it took 15 years to get this heavy it's not going away over night. And I generally all around feel better, plus I can run a mile without stopping I never did that even when I was skinny. I don't really have a set goal it's going depend on what looks best on me and that is different for everyone.
I hope my story can inspire someone, don't hesitate to friend me for support

Replies

• kseier
    kseier Posts: 91 Member
    that's awesome! pick up your son and think...i used to carry this around ON me!!!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    I too have "lost" my 18 month old!!! Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!!! I'll send you a friend request I need as much help as I can get!!!
  • JenDOhio
    JenDOhio Posts: 32
    My 4 year old weighs 45 lbs, and I've lost almost 50 lbs. I picked him up and realized that is what I was carrying around. The funny thing is ...I still need to lose another son! I'm not halfway through my journey yet. Keep up the good work and feel free to add me for support.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Well done on your brilliant loss and congrats on educating yourself on a healthy lifestyle. I have sent you a friend request
  • horsiegall
    horsiegall Posts: 70
    I told my husband for Christmas he's getting a trophy wife but he's gonna have to by me new girls because that was the first thing to go. LMAO
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Wow! Congratulations on your loss!! Lol, that's funny, you "lost" a 20month old baby!! That is a lot of weight, congratulations on all of your accomplishments!!
  • Wonderful story! WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!