Signed up Monday to MFP

Options
Hi everyone! I just started MFP Monday and this is day 2. So far so good! I see that tracking what I am eating causes me to really see what I should or shouldn't have. I am 6'0 235 lbs. and my goal weight is 185. I've set the month of Feb 2012 as of when I want to achieve this goal. So, that's plenty of time. I remember being 215 last summer so I'm so looking forward to even reaching that goal. Look forward to sharing and reading about everyones successes!

-Crysi

Replies

• greghert
    greghert Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals, I have become almost evangelical about the app and the site after loosing 13lb (I have another bit to go ). I now feel like I want to exercise and feel great about myself, soon you will to :)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP! It really is a great site for holding yourself accountable. That is what I needed as well. If I decide I want a "cheat food" I know I need to get some extra exercise to balance it off. I am just about half way to my goal weight and I feel great. Not to mention all the compliments I have been getting!
    I too tell everyone about this site!!!!! I lvoe it and free is awesome!!!!
    Feel free to add me if you are looking for firends to help you along on your journey!!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck for meeting your goals!:flowerforyou:
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Food journaling's a great idea; makes you really aware of what you eat and how many calories it's likely to give you..I love it! :) You'll find plenty of great people here..have fun! :)
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, this is a great site to help with your weight loss. Feel free to add me