I feel a sweet tooth coming on !!!

Options
I've got this urge to eat something really sweet :blushing:
Think I'll go switch the Tv on, and get on the exercise equipment, hopefully I'll get it out of my mind!
What do the rest of you do when you feel like this?
Any idea how to combat it?
Been 2 weeks without sweet stuff, don't want to blow out now!
trouble is, I',m feeling very tired today, think subconsciously, I'm thinking sweets=energy (albeit only a second's worth).

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I've got this urge to eat something really sweet :blushing:
    Think I'll go switch the Tv on, and get on the exercise equipment, hopefully I'll get it out of my mind!
    What do the rest of you do when you feel like this?
    Any idea how to combat it?
    Been 2 weeks without sweet stuff, don't want to blow out now!
    trouble is, I',m feeling very tired today, think subconsciously, I'm thinking sweets=energy (albeit only a second's worth).
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    There's lots of healthy things to fix a sweet tooth!

Do you like yogurt? I'm in love with Yoplait Light and they have a ton of flavors..everything from Lemon Pie to Strawberry Shortcake..Boston Cream Pie (YUM)..Pineapple Upside Cake...whatever you are in the mood for.

Another thing I have been doing is chewing Orbit gum..less than five calories a piece and the minty taste takes away any other cravings I'm having.

I think it's best to find something to satisfy your sweet tooth instead of avoiding it. When I avoid something, I end up bingeing on it.

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I too start off exercise or go our for long walk or sit down with ongoing craft stuff. You can have gum or a square of dark chocolate or fruit yoghurt. I hope that would do.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Don't eat tootsi roll. 140 calories for 6. My bad.

Try one of those 100 cal snack packs of something sweet. the special K chocolate chrisps, kill any desire I have for chocolate because they are so chocolatey and sweet. I should have had that instead of the tootsi rolls:grumble:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Don't eat tootsi roll. 140 calories for 6. My bad.

I hate when "oopsi's like that happen!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    How about a tablespoon of peantut butter? 100 calories and it kind of tastes like a "treat" (and the best part is that the protein and good fats will stablilize blood sugar to get rid of that "craving" feeling!)
    :flowerforyou: