Yogurt w/ less sugar

Options
I love eating yogurt for breakfast because it's quick and easy, but I've noticed that on days I do, my sugar intake is through the roof! Has anyone found a yogurt brand with less sugar??

Replies

• H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I've been doing plain greek yogurt w/ berries or Athenos greek yogurt (it has fruit in it to mix in).
  • allisoncook87
    allisoncook87 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Fage greek yogurt!
  • jezirus
    jezirus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    If you can handle the taste of greek yogurt, the fage greek yogurt is fab! mix whatever in... I do almond butter and vanilla extract or some fresh berries and a bit of agave!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Kroger carb master only has 3-4 grams per serving/container.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I love eating yogurt for breakfast because it's quick and easy, but I've noticed that on days I do, my sugar intake is through the roof! Has anyone found a yogurt brand with less sugar??

plain yogurt and add berries for sweetness.
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    If you can handle the taste of greek yogurt, the fage greek yogurt is fab! mix whatever in... I do almond butter and vanilla extract or some fresh berries and a bit of agave!

Another plain Greek yogurt with agave and berries gal here. I haven't thought to add almond butter yet - might have to try that!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

I use plain full fat Fage(brand name Fage), no sugar just yogurt. I add in what I like, blueberries, strawberries, cocoa powder, nuts, whatever.
  • halzuzu
    halzuzu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    As someone else said above, I've been buying Ralphs/Kroger brand carbmaster yogurt. Only about 3-4 grams of sugar. And theyre yummy :D
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    plain greek yogurt and add your own fruit. I like adding dried cranberries to mine and find that makes it sweet enough for me. My brand of choice is FAGE 0%
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Kroger carb master only has 3-4 grams per serving/container.

I swear by this stuff. Check my Diary, you wont find a day without it.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options

Another plain Greek yogurt with agave and berries gal here. I haven't thought to add almond butter yet - might have to try that!
    I've added almond butter, cacao powder and 1 stevia packet then put it in to the freezer for a few minutes. Taste like pudding.