Taking my journey to the next level!

Options
ddavies919
ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
I have completed 4 rounds of P90X, 3 rounds of Chalean Extreme, 1 round of Insanity, 1 round of Turbo Fire, 1 round of Slim In 6 and done a few hybrids too. I have been using Beachbody products for almost 4 years now! I know it sounds cliche but they have completely changed my life! I have lost a little over 40lbs using the programs along with Shakeology. I feel like I'm the person I've always known I could be!

And because of the change I've made, and the self confidence I've gained, I've decided to take my fitness to another level! I am training for my very first figure competition! I am scared and excited! I want to do this for me, to conquer the fear and just do it! Why not?! I believe anyone can accomplish anything they set their mind to and I know I will feel so accomplished and proud of myself when I step out on stage for the first time!

I just finished my 4th round of P90X and I will be starting RevAbs and Asylum here very soon! I will also be adding in some weight training as well and of course, eating clean!

So, this is for all those peeps who want to just go for it, conquer your fears, accomplish your goals and go get those results! They belong to YOU!

So, no matter what program you're doing, feel free to post here, share your story, your struggles, your successes! I am about to change once again in the next 5 months and I invite you along on my continued journey!

Deb

Replies

• mmiley1111
    mmiley1111 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Go for it!! Good luck . Let us know how it goes :smile:
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I know you are going to rock it!!!
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support! I am very excited and the training has been going great! Today I did some upper body work and abs from P90X and boy am I feeling it! Love it! Lots of protein and I swear, I am eating all the time! lol
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Deb, I have no doubt that you'll accomplish your goal as you're are very dedicated and determined. I can't wait to read all about your journey.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Best wishes with the competition Deb!