New Gym

Options
I have been going to a temp location for my gym while they worked on the new one. Last night they had a grand opening party thing where people could come in and see everything. The only thing I have to say is WOW! I am so excited! They have a lap pool, hot tub, sauna, a whle bunch of flat screan tvs, steam room, womans only room that even the male trainers are not allowed in, and some really awsome machines. By far the coolest one is this bike. It has a flat screen TV on it and you can pick where you wanna go biking... you can steer it and everything. It even has this game on it where you have to chase these dragons around and collect coins... anyways... Oh and the Kid Kare room is awsome too. Eli loved it! I am just excited and wanted to share with you all... I have been telling everyone at work about it and they just look at me like I am stupid cause I am so excited about my gym. I hope everyone has a good day!

Replies

• RedCurls
    Options
    I have been going to a temp location for my gym while they worked on the new one. Last night they had a grand opening party thing where people could come in and see everything. The only thing I have to say is WOW! I am so excited! They have a lap pool, hot tub, sauna, a whle bunch of flat screan tvs, steam room, womans only room that even the male trainers are not allowed in, and some really awsome machines. By far the coolest one is this bike. It has a flat screen TV on it and you can pick where you wanna go biking... you can steer it and everything. It even has this game on it where you have to chase these dragons around and collect coins... anyways... Oh and the Kid Kare room is awsome too. Eli loved it! I am just excited and wanted to share with you all... I have been telling everyone at work about it and they just look at me like I am stupid cause I am so excited about my gym. I hope everyone has a good day!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    wow that sounds awesome I belonged to two gyms they both closed down - there's a brann new 24 hour fitness Sport getting ready to open by my house hopefully it will be this cool!
  • carvan
    carvan Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Oh, those are ther Nespresso bikes! They are awesome and so much fun. You don't even realize how hard you are pedalling while trying to catch those dragons and coins!

Carol