New to this!

Options
I have been looking online for some time for an online food/exercise tracker that was free. I just happened to find this one and I likef what I see so far. I have battled weight my whole life due to some health problems and genes, but I am getting a handle on it finally. I just need some way to track what I eat a little more and also keep track of my exercise so I don't get so discouraged. I hope this will help!!

Replies

• weshiwan
    Options
    I have been looking online for some time for an online food/exercise tracker that was free. I just happened to find this one and I likef what I see so far. I have battled weight my whole life due to some health problems and genes, but I am getting a handle on it finally. I just need some way to track what I eat a little more and also keep track of my exercise so I don't get so discouraged. I hope this will help!!
  • sschrock
    sschrock Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I really like the site too. I've been at it about 4 weeks now and have lost 8lbs!

Good luck with your goals!

Sherry
  • cklong
    Options
    Glad to see some one else out there needing help. I quit smoking and am going into menopause and feeling like I have no where to turn with the weight gain I have had in the last few months. Doctor just says to eat less and exercise so here I am and hope with this tracking I can get a grip on my weight. I am like alot I have had to diet all my life to stay at a reasonable weight.
  • jlregan
    Options
    I'm new to this as well. I've been trying to lose the same 10 lbs for 2 years. I exercise like crazy but portion control is my downfall. I hope this site helps!
  • ymv972
    Options
    Hi everyone, today I commit with all of you to try and change my unhealthy habits. The one area thats been the hardest to start is exercising, and then there's the yoyo I eat heathy a few days and go back again choosing the most unhealthy foods. I hope this helps.
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Hi everyone, today I commit with all of you to try and change my unhealthy habits. The one area thats been the hardest to start is exercising, and then there's the yoyo I eat heathy a few days and go back again choosing the most unhealthy foods. I hope this helps.

Hi ymv972,

It is hard for me to start excercising too ... for various reasons... But what I have started to do... and I know this pobably sounds crazy... But everytime I go to washroom throughout the day, I do 10 squats...and 10 wall push ups! :blushing: And I just started... so I know that number will go up!! Also... Walk walk WALK!! It's the easiest excercise there is!

:heart: Me
  • ymv972
    Options
    MissMe,
    thanks for the tip, that sounds pretty easy I'm going to try.
    ymv972
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Good luck! Let me know if this works for you! (oh... I also added 10 Jumping jacks to my little routine!!:bigsmile: )