Hello from southern Indiana!!

Options
I am new to this program thanks to my most awesome trainer. She recommended this for me since I seem to do much better at my weight loss goals if I'm accountable in some way. I'm glad to be here and I'm ready to get started!

Replies

• sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hello from Central Indiana! You will love the site. it is a wonderful way of keeping yourself in check. Welcome!!
  • mandyshell
    mandyshell Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm from Southern Indiana as well.
    This site is great and there are loads of very supportive people on here, you will love it :)
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Hello! I am from southern Indiana too! Good luck on your journey!
  • fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yay, Hoosier~!! the Coltsland~!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Hi! I used to live across the river in KY, Louisville to be exact...welcome!
  • xxMsComptonxx
    Options
    Indianapolis in the house! Whoop Whoop!

Welcome!
  • arykh24
    arykh24 Posts: 64
    Options
    Hello from Fort Wayne indiana!!! Good luck on your journey! This is a great website!!
  • franny27
    franny27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    its true, it really does help, you have to completely be honest about what you eat and how much you excercise. it really does work!!! heres a little tip, what i do sometimes, is do the excersice a day before, that way now you have to do it!! and it really does work, cause now you feel obligated to full fill what you already posted in profile. i dont know if it'll work for you but it works for me Good Luck!!! :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,423 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll, where do you live? We live in Tampa now, but my husband grew up in Seymour and his sister and her family still live in Brownstown.
  • franny27
    Options
    Hello I used to use this service a few years ago, then I got pregnant. And you know how that is, Now Im back, and theres no stopping me baby,LOL Im ready to get serious about me having a healthy lifestyle and more energy!!! Good Luck to everyone, and May God Bless!!!! :)
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am from Central Indiana! Welcome and good luck!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Chicago,il
    Good luck on your journey.
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!
    jane:flowerforyou:
  • TruckinThePoundsOff
    Options
    I am in Northern KY, welcome and add me...
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am in Fort Wayne!
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    Mt. Vernon here to be exact!
  • franny27
    Options
    wow congrads on your success. im so proud of you!! :) keep up the good work!!! :)
  • AmericanPatriot
    Options
    WOW!!! Look at the wt loss numbers. Hope I can say the same thing before long!
  • AmericanPatriot
    Options
    Hey cardbucfan... I am south of Seymour! Hope your husband is a COLTS fan! I am in Clarksville, IN. How's the weather where you're at?
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,423 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've heard of Clarksville! Couldn't tell you where it is but I've heard of it!

It's still hot and humid here. The weather doesn't really start to break until mid-October. I don't talk to my sister-in-law right now. We have a deal. She doesn't brag about fall and I don't brag about winter!

My husband isn't a Colt's fan. He moved to Missouri (where we used to live-hence the Card part of my name!) long before the Colts left Baltimore. Truthfully, we're not even Buc's fans anymore! It's amazing how much free time you have when you don't pay attention to the NFL or have tickets any more. We had season tickets for years and it just got more and more painful to spend that much money. We gave up our seats (which were really, really , really good seat!) 2 years ago and haven't missed them.
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    This site will be very helpful in getting you to your goals....good luck!