Need volunteers for Mock Usability study on MFP website

Options
2»

Replies

• DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Okay, that does it... I have my 20+ volunteers.

Thanks for volunteering. I'll be in touch shortly with more details and a timetable.
  • DonnaLFitz
    DonnaLFitz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I AM ATTEMPTING TO MESSAGE EACH PERSON WHO VOLUNTEERED FOR THIS STUDY, BUT MFP HAS LIMITS ON HOW MANY MESSAGES/FRIENDS I CAN ADD IN A 5-MINUTE PERIOD.

Despite that, I will get to each of you.

I will need an email address for each of you so I can begin sending the information required for the testing. I promise I will not abuse that information. If MFP allowed for attachments, I could do it that way, but they don't, so I can't.

The first step is to fill out the Screening Questionnaire I will send you. It's short -- 7 questions or so.

The second step is to fill out the User Profile Questionnaire so I can analyze my demographics.

The third step is the actual test process. I have a series of task scenarios with individual tasks to be performed. Each tester in the study will perform the tasks for 1-3 scenarios. No one will have to perform all of them. I anticipate the actual testing process to take 30 minutes to 1 hour. For each task you will complete items in a form to indicate success, failure, errors, ease of use, and observations.

After the testing has been complete, I will send you a debriefing questionnaire where you can submit further comments about the testing process itself as well as your overall feeling about the usability of the site.

Then you get to pick your free jewelry from the list. :)

The entire process needs to be completed by July 10th. I would like to complete the first two steps by Thursday of this week so I can get the actual testing scenarios to you for the weekend.

Thanks again to everyone who has volunteered. Let's have some fun with this!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Bump to find later!:wink:

Donna,
    PM with info is on the way.:flowerforyou:

Becca:heart: