100 Days and 35 Pounds (Pics Inside!)

Options
femme62209
femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
Hello MFP community! One hundred days ago today I began my weight loss/get healthier journey. On February 28th, 2011 I started working out regularly and eating much, much better than I had been. Sometime in early March I joined MFP. Actually being able to see what I was putting into my body everyday allowed me to adjust what I ate even more, and that was when I really started losing the weight. In a little over 3 months...14 weeks to be exact, I have lost 35 pounds and countless inches!!! I am so so so proud of myself and also of everyone else here on MFP trying to change their lives for the better. When I look back at the first couple weeks of this journey, I felt sure that I would never make it to where I am today. And here I am, day 100! :) I hope that the pictures below and my story can help to inspire you and help you realize that you can do anything that you set your mind to...ANYTHING! As Jillian Michaels says: You have no idea how strong you are!

Quick Facts:

Height: 5'9"
Starting Weight: ~250 lbs
Current Weight: 215 lbs
Goal Weight: 140-150 lbs
Starting Pant Size: 18/20
Current Pant Size: 14/16

First Image: Feb 28, 2011 ~250 lbs

b7wvO.png

Second Image: April 11, 2011 226 lbs (same shirt as above!)

euUjn.png

Third Image: Feb 28, 2011 ~250 lbs

16hjmzd.gif

Fourth Image: May 22, 2011 218 lbs

do9sm1.gif

Fifth Image: Feb 28, 2011 ~250 lbs

2rfqzc3.jpg

Sixth Image: May 22, 2011 218 lbs

20pvr15.jpg

Sorry I don't have any more recent picture at my current weight, but I think that they would look pretty similar as there's only a 3 lb. difference! Thanks for letting me share!

Molly

Replies

• BradNC
    BradNC Posts: 51
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    definitely see a huge difference in the 1st 2 picts way to go!

the other pictures are all stretched out and distorted thoug so I can't see anything but clothes hanging in a closet...maybe glitch in the posting
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Wow u look amazing!
    And in only 100 days!
    Congratulations!!
    Although i could only see the first 2 pictures...
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hello! Fantastic job!! The smile on your face makes all the difference!!!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wow! I, too, can only see the first two pics, but I totally see a big difference! This is inspiring to me because I am starting out at 245 - about the same as you started out. This is my first week but I really believe I can do this. I've even started a "biggest loser" at my work to get others to join in too. I hope I look as good as you do after 100 days!!! Thanks for posting!
  • Surfingtrucker
    Options
    Well, your last pic didn't make it - looks like the resolution was too high - but congratulations! You can definitely see the difference in the first two pictures. I started back in February, and as of 6/7 I've lost 40 pounds! You are right - you can do anything you set your mind to! Keep up the good work!
  • SarahC75
    SarahC75 Posts: 45
    Options
    the other pictures are all stretched out and distorted thoug so I can't see anything but clothes hanging in a closet...maybe glitch in the posting

Right click them and "view image" :)

You look great! Way to go girl :)
  • wannabahotmom
    Options
    definitely see a huge difference in the 1st 2 picts way to go!

What a change! You look great! Thanks for posting! Its great inspiration for me to keep on my journey!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Wow, you do look awesome. Keep up the great work!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are doing such an amazing job! There is such a difference in the photos! Definetly you should be proud of yourself! :)
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!! You look great!! What are you doing??
  • b4bena
    b4bena Posts: 23
    Options
    wow, this is awesome didn't know 35 lb make this huge difference in appearance...look at that all defined jaw line. you look great and have done great job in short time of 3 months :)
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!! You look great!! What are you doing??

Thank you so much!!! I have been doing a variety of things, but some of my favorites for exercise are:

-ALL of Jillian Michaels dvds! Literally, almost all of them....I own 6! She is so inspiring and a great motivator! If anyone has any questions about her dvds, please message me!
    -I love to swim! I go to the pool about 2-3x a week and water jog/swim laps for 40-60 minutes....GREAT CALORIE BURN!
    -I am a huge fan of fitness classes like Zumba! My favorite one is kickboxing :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely sensational! Great accomplishment! Nice when someone shares. . .I want to be able to show that one day too. . .And I know I will. . . :bigsmile:
  • duerrekc
    duerrekc Posts: 3
    Options
    Molly, I am so very proud of you! You are such an inspiration to me! I love you so much :) you are beautiful always :)
  • duerrekc
    duerrekc Posts: 3
    Options
    Molly, I am so very proud of you! You are such an inspiration to me! I love you so much :) you are beautiful always :)
  • Sistasarita
    Sistasarita Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Keep on rockin it, girlfriend! That smile of yours is like " Ta-dow - how ya like me now?!"
  • sundkvinde
    Options
    What wonderful success you are having! You are so beautiful!

Annelise
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!