Ready to lose this once and for all!

_CHRISTIE_
_CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
Hi! I'm Christie, 28, and have been on MFP for about 2 months now, but never came in here to introduce myself... I am one of those people who in the past have yoyo dieted and while I've lost weight with many of them, it doesn't seem to ever stick. I did really well with weight watchers and lost over 45 lbs... I am a below knee amputee and had to have another surgery on my leg, and during the time of being out of work, staying at home, I gained all that and some back... then I went on to having a baby, and as we ladies know, that surely didn't help my figure any.... I am participating in a ladies group in our church that is focusing on weight loss, we weigh in together every week and we all post our menus on MFP, there are 4 ladies in the group and here lately there is only me and one other that continues to post... Since starting with MFP I have lost 15 lbs and 14 inches! I have learned through the community forums and reading others success stories that this isn't about a diet, it's about a lifestyle change... My husband and I are very actively involved in our church, I work full time and have a 2 year old. That doesn't leave much time at all for me... (also makes it easier to come up with excuses as to why I didn't eat right or ate fast food, or didn't exercise etc) and I'm slowly learning how to take my life back for me... and do this for me... I have many health problems and know I need to make getting healthy a priority in my life.... so please add me and join me in this journey as I get healthy for me!