BWL~Black Team 9/19

Options
Hey everyone! Here's to surviving the weekend! :drinker:

I'm more determined than ever to make it thru this weekend so I can have an awesome weigh in next week. I've really got myself back in gear & I've been cardio'ing (new word :laugh: ) my butt off! I did 2 cardio video's today & plan on getting a 3 (maybe 4) mile walk in this evening. It's good to be back on track!

Come on black team....let's rock this week!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Here's to surviving the weekend! :drinker:

I'm more determined than ever to make it thru this weekend so I can have an awesome weigh in next week. I've really got myself back in gear & I've been cardio'ing (new word :laugh: ) my butt off! I did 2 cardio video's today & plan on getting a 3 (maybe 4) mile walk in this evening. It's good to be back on track!

Come on black team....let's rock this week!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Ok, Black team...WHERE ARE YOU? :flowerforyou:
  • LeelaStar
    Options
    Must be a busy day for the black team!!

Today is a rest day for me for exercise, and treat day for me for food. Unfortunately, I am finding that my treat days are turning into binge days...sigh. But today I managed to stop myself and pull myself out before things got too bad. I have discovered that chewing gum really helps me to stop eating! :happy:

Tomorrow I am back on track and have planned on going for a run with a friend.

Have a great weekend, black team!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    thanks for starting the post Becky. Been a busy day for me and a rest day. I have a weekend strategy to make this weeks and septembers goals a reality. I just have to do it.

Leela your binge days.....I totally understand! See you have a plan to get out of the rut and that is great!

Well ladies and any other black team members I will see you in the morning!

:glasses:
  • stenogal
    Options
    Busy day for me too...but here I am. I got in a 3 mile run today after work :tongue: and have been doing sooo much better with my diet. This weekend will be a challenge for me but I know I can do it.
    I recently bought a new Taebo tape (did I spell that right?) to add a different workout and totally love it! This next weigh-in should be a good one for me I hope!

Keep up the hard work and dedication!!!
    LET'S GO BLACK TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: