BABY WEIGHT

Options
:cry: I NEED SUPPORT TO LOSE MY BABY WEIGHT, MY ALEX IS NOW A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE 9 MONTHS BABY BOY AND IM STILL TRAPPED IN MY PREGNACY WEIGHT, IM DEPRESS, GIRLS, PLEASE HELP !!

Replies

• mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    sent you a request! losing the baby weights my mission too :)
  • karensoxfan
    karensoxfan Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    The main thing is to be patient. Drink lots of water, eat lots of fruits & veggies, track, exercise, and you WILL get there.
  • lynzyn
    lynzyn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    walking is really good to loose the baby weight, take your son for a walk in the stroller now that the weather permits! Watch what u eat use MFP and u will be fine u can do it!!!!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby, so I'm looking to lose the weight too! :) So excited to start exercising again, though I still have several weeks before I'll be able to.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place!! As long as you are mentally determined everything else will follow....eating right, excercising, and overall being motivated. I've had 3 kiddos so far and this last pregnancy I had twin girls. If I can lose the weight, so can you! I'm here if you need additional support :flowerforyou:
  • vickylee26
    vickylee26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend my baby is 11months and im trying to loose the baby weight to after my 3rd pregnancy I have lost the weight each time and im now back again to battle all over again
  • Kdoran73
    Kdoran73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello,

What are you doing? As in excersice? Losing weight is 70 percent diet and 30 percent excersice. It will take time to lose the weight so don't get discouraged. Make sure you are doing some form of excersie for 30 Min a day. Eating small meals. Lot's of water. Keep it postive it will come off. Losing weight is a life style change not a quick fix. Remember it took 9 months to put on the weight and it will take some time to take it off.
  • DANALOCAR
    DANALOCAR Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks a lot i need a lot of support !!
  • kdudz
    kdudz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. My little one will be six months soon.

While TTC I packed on 15 lbs thinking I would be as sick as a dog like I was in my first pregnancy. I wasn't sick at all and I just gained from that point.

Luckily, I'm down to about where I was when I found out I was pregnant. But I still have to lose those 15 lbs that I put on prior.

Good luck in your journey!
  • DANALOCAR
    Options
    THANKS A LOT, MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS I WORK FULL TIME MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8:00 TO 19:00 AND HALF TIME SATURDAYS, SO I DONT HAVE MANY TIME FOR EXCERCISE, I TRY TO WALK AS MUCH TIME I CAN.

I WANT TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT AND WITH YOUR SUPPORT IM GONE WIN THIS BATTLE !! I PROMISE TO PUT SOME PICTURE SOON
  • DANALOCAR
    Options
    Thanks Vicky !!
  • DANALOCAR
    Options
    thanks a lot for your words, Good luck in your journey too !!!!
  • kdudz
    kdudz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    THANKS A LOT, MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS I WORK FULL TIME MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8:00 TO 19:00 AND HALF TIME SATURDAYS, SO I DONT HAVE MANY TIME FOR EXCERCISE, I TRY TO WALK AS MUCH TIME I CAN.

I WANT TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT AND WITH YOUR SUPPORT IM GONE WIN THIS BATTLE !! I PROMISE TO PUT SOME PICTURE SOON

Totally feel ya. I try to sneak in squats in the bathroom. Take the stairs as much as possible. Print one thing out and walk to the printer... print another thing out... walk to the printer.

At home if I need to bring a bunch of things from downstairs to upstairs I bring one thing at a time... forcing myself to go up and down the stairs as many times as possible.

Sometimes I do crunches and lunges in the nursery after I put the baby down for the night.
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm kinda an expert at it after three kids, in part due to the military's regulation to be back in healthy BMI range within 6 months for the first two and sheer willpower since I was a civilian after this last baby (now 15mos). I'm currently 8lbs below my starting pregnancy weight, but 9lbs above my starting TTC weight (because I had to quit Adderal). I've only been allowed to resume Adderal since I weaned my baby 2 months ago, but I don't want to be as dependent this time.

Any chance you have a PS3 or Wii (even better! You can do Wii Fit or Biggest Loser) in the house so you can stream Netflix? It's only $8/month and you can get access to TONS of workouts! An annual gym membership would put you out just as much $-wise as a Wii, except you can do it any time (like when baby is sleeping) and without stepping out of the house. Another good bet would be Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred; less than $20 and the before & after photos in the Success forum on here are truly amazing!

So #1, make a promise to priority schedule workout time (JM 30 Day Shred or whatever DVD motivates you/Wii Fit or Biggest Loser or whatever Wii stuff motivates you/Netflix workouts if you have access) in your living room while baby is sleeping.

#2, I can imagine that with your hours restaurants & drive thrus are very tempting; get in the habit of packing your meals & snacks for the next day the night before so you can grab and go without a guilty conscious about what you'll be putting in your mouth.

Feel free to add me :)
  • DANALOCAR
    Options
    Great ideas !

I work on a Museum so I decided to use mi lunch hour and walk around the exhibitions, 2 in 1, I do some excercise and learn something, jajaja
  • DANALOCAR
    Options
    LAST NIGHT I WAS SO CRAZYYY, MY BABY WAS SCREAMING, CRY ALL THE TIME, I DONT SLEEP, FOR A MOMENT I ALMOST EAT JUST FOR ANXIETY, I DIDNT DO IT, THIS IS A DAILY BATTLE !
  • buryherdead
    Options
    It can happen! I have lost baby weight twice now.. I went through a little phase myself to where I was too busy to even care about my weight but after a while it started to bother me. It CAN be done, you aren't doomed to carrying it around forever. You can do it, you just have to try and put forth a good effort. From pushing myself and watching my intake I find that I can get even smaller than before I had kids with the right focus. Good luck mama<3
  • buryherdead
    Options
    I have 2 under 3yrs.. it WILL get better! *hugs*
    LAST NIGHT I WAS SO CRAZYYY, MY BABY WAS SCREAMING, CRY ALL THE TIME, I DONT SLEEP, FOR A MOMENT I ALMOST EAT JUST FOR ANXIETY, I DIDNT DO IT, THIS IS A DAILY BATTLE !
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I have had 9 pregnancies and am the mother of 5 kids ages 11 years to 11 months. You can do this - we can do it together! Feel free to ad me!!:flowerforyou: