August Birthdays Unite!!

Options
So I was thinking??????

How many times have you said "By my birthday I want to ____________" (lose 10 pounds, get into that dress, go on cruise adn wear that bikini lol, etc.etc.)

Well for me, By August 27th I want to finally be in the "normal" BMI

I have never started a challenge before but if theres any August Babies out there that want to acheive a "goal" by their bitrthday and REALLY have something to celebrate this year join with me in this challenge.

Even if its just a couple of us thats ok any little motivation will help! :happy:

Replies

• kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    im in! my baday is on the 30th! i want to lose 10 pounds by then
  • murfto
    murfto Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My is August 28th and I would love to go down 20 more by then... Hit a stall at 24lbs..
  • deuce3Degotrip
    Options
    I'm the 26th... Be in One-derland by then... 19.8 lbs to go!!
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    August 31 here! it looks like our parents were very busy a certain week in december LOL!!!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    By my 35th Birthday on August 28th...

I want to be muscle defined in my body - I have completed the weight loss part of my journey - Now, I am aimin' for my muscles to be more show when I am standin' still...instead of a 'slender' figure.

Happy pre-Birthdays to all the August babies :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart: :wink: :happy:
  • natmadc
    natmadc Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Okay everybody it looks like we got a nice little group going.

I'm going to add everybody and post in the "Motivation and Support" forum every week so we can update the group on our progress

Hopefully all of our birthday wishes will come true this year lol
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    August 31 here! it looks like our parents were very busy a certain week in december LOL!!!

LOL
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    20 pounds down by August 9th! :drinker:
  • coultesr
    coultesr Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am August 21st here!!! And I am hoping to be at a Healthy BMI then (and Low 140s!) This group is fabulous (Most of my family are August Babies)