Jay Robb's Whey Protein????

Options
jvkh127
jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
Has anyone used Jay Robb's Whey Protein powder? What are your thoughts about it? I am noticing I am not quite near the amount of protein I need and thought this might be a good choice since it has no added fat or sugar like I noticed alot of the powders do. Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks!!

Replies

• sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I love it, I drink the chocolate and it tastes good and has a good texture. I like that it is a quality protein and sweetened with stevia :smile:
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Isopure is a zero lactose whey protein isolate. Fairly good too, lots of flavors available.
  • mocha76
    mocha76 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My mom uses it and likes it. After I am done with my Optimum Nutrition protein powder, I am switching to Jay Robb.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    I used to drink the egg white one and it started tasting so salty....way to much sodium if you ask me!
  • Lilangel67
    Lilangel67 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi,
    I just asked my husband about it. He used to take it everyday, he said it is very expensive, but good and it worked. He said to look up Optimum Nutrition. It is all natural product and is quite a bit cheaper than the other. That is where he gets his powders from as well as his Stevia products.
    Hope this helps!! Good luck on your journey :)
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Love Jay Robb protein... tastes great.
  • Bakins929
    Bakins929 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I use isopure zero carb and love it. Great flavors and a ton of protein, 50g per 2 scoops. I have not tried Jay Robb.
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everyones input! I will try some of them out and see which works best for me!