pretty handy website

Options
i really enjoy cooking and creating things from scratch. well one issue with that is never having an accurate calorie or nutrition count. so i started searching around for a counter and stumbled across this website www.nutritiondata.com not only does it create a nutritional fact sheet for your personal recipe, it also has what is good and bad about your recipe, if it's good for weight loss or gain, nutrients balance and much more! it seems pretty easy to use too! hope this is as helpful to someone else out there as it looks like it will be for me!

oh yeah and it's free too!!!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    i really enjoy cooking and creating things from scratch. well one issue with that is never having an accurate calorie or nutrition count. so i started searching around for a counter and stumbled across this website www.nutritiondata.com not only does it create a nutritional fact sheet for your personal recipe, it also has what is good and bad about your recipe, if it's good for weight loss or gain, nutrients balance and much more! it seems pretty easy to use too! hope this is as helpful to someone else out there as it looks like it will be for me!

oh yeah and it's free too!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    thanks, I was in dire need of that info! :flowerforyou:
  • kimmerlyjo
    Options
    no problem! :wink: figured i was't the only one out there!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I make everything homemade and use a lot of organic foods. I so appreciate you posting this.... What a huge help!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Thanks for this info! I make homemade stuff all the time and have little pieces of paper where I'm jotting down nutrition information on this and that, calculating the meals nutrition data. I never feel like I have gotten it quite right with all the different amount portions on packaging and then the quantity of servings I am actually serving...I look forward to trying this...TONIGHT!
  • kimmerlyjo
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :wink: