Hello Everyone!

kroman911
kroman911 Posts: 11
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I wanted to introduce myself. Yesterday was my first day of starting on this site. I have to say, it's fantastic to have everything put together in one place. I can definately follow this. I have had struggles with my weight ever since I got out of high school. I stopped being active in sports, I smoked, and all I did was play games on the computer. I never saw the light of day for 4 years other than going to work. I gained 50 lbs in that time and I have reached the heaviest I have ever been in my life at this point. I have tried multiple ways of losing weight, but diet and exercise seems to be the most comfortable for me. I began entering races and started running a couple times a week. I quit smoking (3 years clean now) and I'm fresh on the path to losing weight. I thought my "healthy eating habits" would do the trick but I never realized how many calories I ate a day until I started on this website. My goal is to lose about 20-25 lbs before my wedding in September. It is very nice to meet all of you and hope to continue on my path to a new life.

Replies

• rider72
    rider72 Posts: 119
    Welcome and good luck on hitting your goals in record time! :bigsmile:

If you want it bad enough...you can/will do it! Change doesnt come overnight, so don't get discouraged and reach out to the good folks on this site for any support! Lot of great motivation out here!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Hello and good luck to you. I think you can do it.
    :wink:
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 494 Member
    Welcome! Best of luck to ya.
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Welcome and if you need an extra friend you can add me.
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Good luck in your journey, can can add me as a friend. Cheering each other on!
This discussion has been closed.