Food diary

Options
Was wondering if I could get some feed back on my food diary for tomorrow the 8th. It should be public.
Thanks in advance for the feedback:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jwintonyk
    jwintonyk Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey,

It doesn't look too bad but seems to be a bit shy on the vegetable side. Try swapping out 1/2 of your butter at lunch and add some veggies in. Also for dinner if you had less meat you could save a few calories and, again, add some more veggies. This would help bring your protein total down and the veggies will help keep you feeling more full...just a few thoughts.
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    your breakfast looks awesome :) I will have to try that
  • randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    Hey,

It doesn't look too bad but seems to be a bit shy on the vegetable side. Try swapping out 1/2 of your butter at lunch and add some veggies in. Also for dinner if you had less meat you could save a few calories and, again, add some more veggies. This would help bring your protein total down and the veggies will help keep you feeling more full...just a few thoughts.

Thanks for the info. Dinner isn't quite done yet...definitely not planning on eating 8oz of a pork chop but I have no idea what I am going to replace 1/2 of that with yet...just wanted to make sure those calories are already designated to dinner in case I have a hunger pain in the afternoon. But again thanks for the info!!