Some Friends, Please...

Options
kcthatsme
kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
I have been with MFP for a few months and I'm looking to add some specific type of friends. I don't want to be offensive with this post but what I'd like is - female, that has lost around 18 pounds, is close to 50 and is looking to lose close to another 33 pounds. I would like friends that log almost every day and ones that don't already have lots and lots of friends. I am willing to give encouragement, etc. and not tell you what to do (unless you are looking for advice). That's what I'd like also. If you fit this description, and would like another friend, please friend me. :smile: P.S. I am 5'6" and 163.2, married, with children/grandchildren, if that makes a difference.

Replies

• 1ArmyMom1
    1ArmyMom1 Posts: 94
    Options
    I'll let you decide if you want to friend me... I've lost 15 lbs so far and want to lose another 40 - 45... I am a 42 year old mother of 3 and new grandmother of 1. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck with your journey!!
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your fitness
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your fitness

Thanks! Good luck to you. You are doing fabulous!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am 43, originally lost 160 pounds and recently gained 20 back so i don't know if i fit what you are looking for. I have 3 sons, 24, 22 and 12 and a nearly 4 year old granddaughter. I weigh daily, record food and exercise daily. I lift weights and do cardio but really don't care for cardo. I will say that I am not a good source for recipies etc. For someone who managed to gain so much weight I really dont care to cook and am pretty single minded in what I eat which can seem quite odd to a lot of people! As the other poster said, if you want to add me great and if not, no offense :)