GREAT book!!!!

Options
Reading a book called "Made to Crave: Satisfying your Deepest Desire with God, not Food." EYE-OPENING~super good book, I totally recommend it!!

Replies

• CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I'll have to look it up... thanks!!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • rosieflo
    rosieflo Posts: 218
    Options
    I just did a 6 week Bible Study based on this book. Totally awesome and lifechanging!
  • krsaxton
    krsaxton Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will have to check it out. Thank you! :)
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: bump
  • Mandired78
    Mandired78 Posts: 69
    Options
    I am reading it, as well! Some chapters seem as they were written just for me!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Love love love this book...I was reading it when I signed up for MFP in January!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    that sounds really good & i've been needing a new devotional type book too <3 i'm going to do some research on this one! thanks for sharing :o)
  • His_Kid
    His_Kid Posts: 44
    Options
    save
  • Wildflower3475
    Wildflower3475 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'll have to check that out. Thanks for posting!
  • widmar
    widmar Posts: 72
    Options
    Just ordered it!
  • widmar
    widmar Posts: 72
    Options
    Just ordered it!
  • dinichols
    dinichols Posts: 37
    Options
    I am reading it, as well! Some chapters seem as they were written just for me!

I agree! I read the book and the devotional..Highly recommend both!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My friend and I have been going through it a chapter a week for 14 weeks now. It is very good and very inspirational.
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Got it myself after I started this journey because of the recommendations from so many- took that as a real subtle hint ;)
    ( I don't always need a brick upside my head to get my attention)

BTW, for anyone interested: WalMart has them in the devotional section for less than $15. SO worth it- consider it one less pizza.....

and before I started this journey, I had to pray Psalm 51- asking God to help me even WANT to take this journey. I was so apathetic- which is why my health risks increased with the weight gain over the years. Though He loves just as I am, He loves me enough to prompt me to change the things I can.
  • mickie_on_my_way
    mickie_on_my_way Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This book completely changed how I approach my healthy eating journey!
  • worstmomof4
    worstmomof4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is awesome to know. I ordered it from Amazon the other day and should be getting it soon. Thanks for the info on it. I hear its pretty incredible.