not hungry

Options
its 4 weeks and 3 day i joined MFP and yesterday i had to make meself eat lunch and today im not hungry i had breakfast (meal replacement shake) at 8:30am and it is now 2pm and is till feel like i just had breakfast, i drink between 2-3L of water a day am i drinking to much? y ami not hungery/ full all the time?:huh:

Replies

• ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I think you will eventually get hungry. Listen to your body
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Are you exercising? If so, try to get a little more. I notice that the more I work out the hungrier I get.
  • jeanine47
    jeanine47 Posts: 9
    Options
    Don't force yourself to eat if your'e not hungry...just be grateful for these times when you have no appetite! And 2-3 L of water a day is fine (as long as your'e not on any sort of medical fluid restrictions, obviously) Just keep doing what your'e doing and you'll be fine!
  • ginakelley
    ginakelley Posts: 33
    Options
    I just took a quick peek at your food logs... You have been way under calories on quite a few occasions. I think you really need to get theose calories in however you can! You should never be under 1200 calories and I think your recommended is 1400+ There was one day you were under 800 cal! You have to fuel your body to keep it functioning properly!
  • 11jess11
    11jess11 Posts: 24
    Options
    i think its just me tho. before i had my kids i lived off 900 cal max and i was doing 10hr (4 hrs on foot deliveries) 5 days a week and my weight stayed at 59KG (height 5 2) i aeveryone says it was/ is unhealthy however i never felt sick or tiered always had tones of energy, i think my body just runs off almost nothing if that makes sense which is why i dont understand because my cals are extemely low but my body functions pefectly off it :huh:

thanks for ur input :flowerforyou: