Say WHAT?

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
Umm...I just bought TWO pair of size 12's at a yard sale....

I was TERRIFIED trying them on...

THEY FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh....life is good!:drinker:

Replies

• Losing_It

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Imagine how good you're going to feel when they start to LOOSEN UP!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Happy dance! Yodadancing.gif

Great job! So exciting to hear success stories! Thanks!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Awesome! I love the feeling I get when smaller sizes fit! Enjoy it!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    That's AWESOME!!!!!!
    Keep up the great work.
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    You are so awesome. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

I notice you lost one pound more than me. Want to race to 35?
  • YAY! What a great feeling it must be!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Thats fricken awesome girl!!! i bet your are so happy:happy:
  • Losing_It

The race is on, girl! Umm....hopefully I can back away from this Banana Cream Pie...

Oh wait..it's Yoplait Light..and only 110 calories! Hehe I could have 10 a day!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    LOL

Wow that is so awsome!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

You ROCK!!:flowerforyou: Great job on the find and all your hard work....isn't that just the greatest when you not only find a bargain but you're caught by surprise that they fit!!:laugh: :drinker:
  • sparkychic
    sparkychic Posts: 9 Member
    YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!! I can't wait to try on a pair of pants I have hidden away in my closet. Beleive me you guys will be the first to know when they actually fit. (and not the fit that you have to lay on the bed to get them zipped):blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!! I can't wait to try on a pair of pants I have hidden away in my closet. Beleive me you guys will be the first to know when they actually fit. (and not the fit that you have to lay on the bed to get them zipped):blushing:
    Totally understand what you're sayin...that great 'stand up and put your pants on' feeling...:tongue::laugh: :laugh:

She didn't mention it but bet she didn't lay down on the grass at the garage sale and try them on...:drinker: She seemed WAY to excited for it to be a lay down zip up find!:tongue:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Yodadancing.gif

*joins in with yoda
    congrats!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member

The race is on, girl! Umm....hopefully I can back away from this Banana Cream Pie...

Oh wait..it's Yoplait Light..and only 110 calories! Hehe I could have 10 a day!:bigsmile:

Yeah you definately have a head start. i went to a salad luncheon today. I don't know why anybody thinks salads are good for you. Let me see I ate a really great mexican black bean salad with a yummy ranchaero sause (spelled that wrong), that really good strawberyy pretzel salad with the jello and the strawberries and cream cheese and pretzel/butter crust, A creamy orange salad, a bean corn bread salad, broccoli/cauliflower/ bacon/cheese salad, frozen strawberry salad (tastes like ice cream), I don't remember what else, but it was yummy. And it was for some women's education group in town. Only 10 bucks and you got a copy of all the recipes.

Now I fill stuffed.
  • Losing_It
    Totally understand what you're sayin...that great 'stand up and put your pants on' feeling...:tongue::laugh: :laugh:

She didn't mention it but bet she didn't lay down on the grass at the garage sale and try them on...:drinker: She seemed WAY to excited for it to be a lay down zip up find!:tongue:

LMAO! Yeah...I didn't try them on in the grass.....had I known they would fit..I may have! LOL But I did try them on with my eyes closed!:laugh:

I didn't have to do the lay down on the bed thing...hopefully those days are GONE!

Thanks everyone for the support!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It

You'll get there before you know it, Sparky! :smile:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    good job. way to go:smile:
  • Fitness_Chick

bumped for INSPIRATION for us all!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!