Terrible time to get sick....

Options
I know I havent been posting my training and with due cause. I got a cold that sidelined me for a week. I felt ok I just couldnt talk and was congested. THEN thurs nite, into friday morning I had the worst nasea EVER. It was a stomach virus that my dad had earlier in the week. so I had to call off work. I never do this. I literally laid in bed for almost 24 straight hours and still felt sick today but not sick enough that I couldnt get out a run. I did a mile and a half about at a nice pace. I am going to hit the road again tonight. I will do this my friends!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I know I havent been posting my training and with due cause. I got a cold that sidelined me for a week. I felt ok I just couldnt talk and was congested. THEN thurs nite, into friday morning I had the worst nasea EVER. It was a stomach virus that my dad had earlier in the week. so I had to call off work. I never do this. I literally laid in bed for almost 24 straight hours and still felt sick today but not sick enough that I couldnt get out a run. I did a mile and a half about at a nice pace. I am going to hit the road again tonight. I will do this my friends!!!!!
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Feel better!!:drinker: And take it easy...