Going through a very hard time

Options
2»

Replies

• curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Our prayers are with you. Every response is right on the money here--it could be something small, or something more involved. If you can, take a walk--alone. Sure, you may feel exhausted, but it accomplishes two different things. First, it gets you away from all of the food you crave, and second, it gives your brain a respite from dealing with three small children. Please share your doctor's thoughts are with us. We are always here to support you.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Often the not knowing is worse than the actual diagnosis isn't it! I am praying for you and your family, dear friend.
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Knowledge is power. Knowing will help you. Not knowing will leave you with less options to fix the troubles you are having. I think it is normal to feel scared but don't feel alone. Hopefully you will come out of this appt. with a plan to feel better!
  • lindasain
    lindasain Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear but you can do this.. I think it is much better to know than not to know.. i know there are support groups with that diease. I know for me its nice to know you are not alone. hugs
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Please come back and update us as often as you need to. We are here for you.