Newbie :-)

Ninasophie
Ninasophie Posts: 4
edited 7:47AM in Introduce Yourself
Hiya!
My name is Nina and im new to this thing, i have used other food tracking things but this one feels much better already!
I want to lose 9kg for my sisters wedding in August, but 5 is enough and would still make me happy!

What inspires you to lose weight?

xo Nina

Replies

• Hi nina first off welcome and mfp is great place to be. Anyway my motivation is to be healthy for my family and be around for a long time, and feel free to add me
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    I am the same, i would love to lose 5kg before i head to Vegas for a holiday but overall 10-15kg.
    My holiday is at the end of July, atm my modivation is bikinis! i dont want to look like a heffa!!

Just keep thinking about the dress you're wearing in your sisters wedding and all the photos that will be taken that day!!
    you'll do fine!!
  • Welcome, and best of luck.

My motivation is health and for my family. MFP really is a good resource, you will enjoy it.
    Mike
  • oooh, i HATE bikinis:P Maby i'll put one on next year ;)

Yeah, i think i'll make it actually! My plan is to bike to work everyday, 2 swedish miles. :)
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    welcome. I too am aiming to lose weight by august for my own wedding. I will need to continue on my journey after my wedding though as have a way to go still but my Shape is improving due to exercise. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • sandraksims3
    sandraksims3 Posts: 17 Member
    my kids inspire me!
This discussion has been closed.