Honeymoon Weight

Options
Hello MFPers! I am back from my week long honeymoon cruise and guess what? you guessed it! I gained 3lbs! Of course considering I went from cataloging everything that I ate... no alcohol whatsoever... and exercising EVERYDAY... to eating whatever I want.... whenever I want... 3-5 drinks everyday.... and walking being my only exercise.... yeah. So.... that is depressing and a very big anticlimax after coming off a wonderful ship and a wonderful trip! :( I just hope I'm not slipping into that "the wedding is over... get fat again" routine I have heard about!

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Hello MFPers! I am back from my week long honeymoon cruise and guess what? you guessed it! I gained 3lbs! Of course considering I went from cataloging everything that I ate... no alcohol whatsoever... and exercising EVERYDAY... to eating whatever I want.... whenever I want... 3-5 drinks everyday.... and walking being my only exercise.... yeah. So.... that is depressing and a very big anticlimax after coming off a wonderful ship and a wonderful trip! :( I just hope I'm not slipping into that "the wedding is over... get fat again" routine I have heard about!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    At least you are very aware of yourself and only you can decided whether you want to slip back into the get fat routine or not. You are aware of how to change. One week is nothing, you deserve to enjoy your honeymoon now get right back to where you were before!