I refuse!!!!

Options
I refuse to enter the food i consumed yesterday LOL

i started the day off good with a hard boiled egg and a glass of milk for breakfast... then the day all went to CRAP

went out with a friend for brunch and i had...
2 eggs
3 sausages
some home fries
and 2 pieces of toast with jam

then she thought it was a great idea to buy me a chocolate bar and yes i ate it!!!
1 kitkat chocolate bar

then for dinner i had
2 hotdogs with buns and lots of ketchup and relish

then late last night me and the same friend went to dairy queen
and i had
1 chocolate chip blizzard (its made with the cone dip stuff)

but today is a new day right:huh:
I cant believe i used to eat like that EVERY day... ohhh i had a belly ache after....

jackie:bigsmile:

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

i started the day off good with a hard boiled egg and a glass of milk for breakfast... then the day all went to CRAP

2 eggs
    3 sausages
    some home fries

then she thought it was a great idea to buy me a chocolate bar and yes i ate it!!!
    1 kitkat chocolate bar

then for dinner i had

and i had

I cant believe i used to eat like that EVERY day... ohhh i had a belly ache after....

• time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Um, this is not a good friend to hang out with. At least not for nutrition purposes...:ohwell:

Well, you're right, today is another day. Just keep that belly ache in mind. :laugh:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    LOL..cute picture.

Now..I have days like that to where I feel like I am eating everything in sight. I log it so I can see what I have ate..learn how many calories are in that huge ice cream..then I think to myself was it worth it?? I hate the belly ache that follows..ugg

Today is Saturday..go forward...go do a work out or two..and eat right.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Well J~ at least I am in good company because as far as my day went yesterday, all I can say is....
    thfbc30348.gif
  • bkool
    Options
    I hear you loud and clear. Yesterday, was a very baaaad day for me as well. I had a taste for BBQ and ordered a meal from Jack Stack's here in KC MO. You know the ending once I ate all that fat and carbs I was miserable :sad: I told myself I would not eat anything for dinner because of what stupid thing I just did. Story ends with eating more.....I think when we eat crazy like that we tend to want to eat even more, but eating senisble we do not crave and fall into the trap of over doing it. What do you all think about that? :huh:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I hear you loud and clear. Yesterday, was a very baaaad day for me as well. I had a taste for BBQ and ordered a meal from Jack Stack's here in KC MO. You know the ending once I ate all that fat and carbs I was miserable :sad: I told myself I would not eat anything for dinner because of what stupid thing I just did. Story ends with eating more.....I think when we eat crazy like that we tend to want to eat even more, but eating senisble we do not crave and fall into the trap of over doing it. What do you all think about that? :huh:

Oh, absolutely. It is a vicious cycle once you go overboard. It's harder on the weekends to stick to sensible, though, at least for me.
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Options

2 eggs
    3 sausages
    some home fries

1 kitkat chocolate bar

then for dinner i had

and i had

But did you eat a peach? snickeringg.gif
  • jackeh
    Options

2 eggs
    3 sausages
    some home fries

1 kitkat chocolate bar

then for dinner i had

and i had

''

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you had a YUMMY day!
    Every once in awhile we all deserve one of those days, so don't fret about it too much. I'd say that maybe you should only get together with that particular friend once a month or so though! :laugh:
  • jackeh
    Options
    Every once in awhile we all deserve one of those days, so don't fret about it too much. I'd say that maybe you should only get together with that particular friend once a month or so though! :laugh:

thats easier said than done.... she lives across the street from me:laugh:
    she is actually usually really good and healthy with me... she works out with me too...
    its ok..... yesterday she had everything i had(except the hotdogs)
    and then she had Mcdonalds for dinner:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

2 eggs
    3 sausages
    some home fries

1 kitkat chocolate bar

then for dinner i had

and i had

''

:noway: um, how'd you fit all that 'in' your mouth? What with the surgery n all........:huh: :tongue: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

2 eggs
    3 sausages
    some home fries

1 kitkat chocolate bar

then for dinner i had

and i had

''

:noway: um, how'd you fit all that 'in' your mouth? What with the surgery n all........:huh: :tongue: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

she is actually usually really good and healthy with me... she works out with me too...
    :laugh: :laugh: Hey you know Peach Face what the drill is, you normally eat well, and so you had a day where you tossed it all in, meaning you tasted all the foods you may have eaten in the past that you might have enjoyed.

She and you both had a treat day and some more treats and then some more treats...and here you are...talkin about it with us all instead of waking up to McDonald's for breakfast....so YAY!!! for you!:drinker: :drinker:

How cool that she not only is your workout partner but lives so close...she's probably jumpin back on to healthy eating this morning as well!! If not run quickly in the other direction...you might be able to run quicker since she also ate McDonalds for dinner!!:laugh: :laugh:

Btw....you're a Peach!:happy: and you sure do make me smile many times each day with your craziness and fun jokes/advice. Ok, I don't actually LAUGH at your advice but truly appreciate it!

You ROCK SEESTA PEACH GIRL!!!:wink::smooched:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    so sorry for the double post. kids:happy: ...got crazy excited and clicked too fast which resulted in 2 posts ACK:noway: :drinker: :drinker: Btw...when exactly are they going to remove that um, growth from your mouth so you can begin eating again?:flowerforyou: :tongue:
    [/quote]

[/quote]
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

Hey Peachy? For fun why NOT place all the foods in the food section, see what it comes to and someone suggested seeing what you learn and maybe it being more of a surprise for you than going into shock over the total. After working out hard yesterday....mine told me I had more than 8,000 calories to eat before I went to bed...SAY WHAT????

It was 11pm when I wrote down my excercise...I did eat some Wasa Crackers (ah..can you say 35 calories a piece! :noway: that hardly put a dent in it!) a T. of Cashew Butter and the first layer on the Wasa cracker was about a T. of Neufanel (sp) cheese, ok x 4 still didn't do 8,000 cals...but oh well........ I don't normally do such heavy workout days (5 hours at the gym yesterday..and loved every minute of it)

Today is a new day...where I hardly think I'll have such a HUGE number of them left for excercise reasons tonight.

Here's to my Peachy Pal having a such on plan day....no beat ups....just back on the wagon, if you're missin a wheel on yours, jump on board on mine for a bit while you special order that wheel:drinker:
  • jackeh
    Options

Hey Peachy? For fun why NOT place all the foods in the food section, see what it comes to and someone suggested seeing what you learn and maybe it being more of a surprise for you than going into shock over the total. After working out hard yesterday....mine told me I had more than 8,000 calories to eat before I went to bed...SAY WHAT????

It was 11pm when I wrote down my excercise...I did eat some Wasa Crackers (ah..can you say 35 calories a piece! :noway: that hardly put a dent in it!) a T. of Cashew Butter and the first layer on the Wasa cracker was about a T. of Neufanel (sp) cheese, ok x 4 still didn't do 8,000 cals...but oh well........ I don't normally do such heavy workout days (5 hours at the gym yesterday..and loved every minute of it)

Today is a new day...where I hardly think I'll have such a HUGE number of them left for excercise reasons tonight.

Here's to my Peachy Pal having a such on plan day....no beat ups....just back on the wagon, if you're missin a wheel on yours, jump on board on mine for a bit while you special order that wheel:drinker:

I went over my calories by almost 1000:laugh: you mind if i borrow some of your left over exercise calories from yesterday?
  • marskids
    Options

I went over my calories by almost 1000:laugh: you mind if i borrow some of your left over exercise calories from yesterday?

Hey Jackeh,
    Jump over to the playground with me th_yipee.gif and that will help you burn some calories

11_2_104.gif
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    sounds like fun, lol. It was a treat, call it a free day and start new :)
  • marskids
    Options
    Jack, Eh, where are you???:cry:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Jackie!!

It's OK girl! Next time...just keep the peach in your mouth and sniff the chocolate bar wrapper!! :laugh: