longest ride ever!

I rode 35 miles on my bike today!!!! It was a huge accomplishment for me. The farthest I've gone before is 18 miles. :bigsmile:

I am in pain.

:laugh:

Replies

• I rode 35 miles on my bike today!!!! It was a huge accomplishment for me. The farthest I've gone before is 18 miles. :bigsmile:

I am in pain.

:laugh:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    woohoo-3.jpg on your ride... That's awesome!!!! Your body will recover. Just remember - stay hydrated.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    I would love to bike ride again. Not a stationary. Several places to ride but I have to drive to them. I miss bike riding!!!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    wow thats awesome!!!!
    I dont do bikes the seat hurts my ummmmm uhhhh "pelvic bone" ill just put it that way lol
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    That's great!! I did 35 miles a few weeks ago, it feels great! Are you training for anything or just biking because you like it?? :wink:

Jess
  • I'm not training for anything in particular - my husband is a cyclist and it's something I'd like to do with him. He stayed with me the whole time, even though I was SO much slower than he could've gone - he was really sweet.
  • wow thats awesome!!!!
    I dont do bikes the seat hurts my ummmmm uhhhh "pelvic bone" ill just put it that way lol

:) My seat used to hurt a LOT there - maybe get a new seat from a good store. Mine actually stopped hurting there when I cycled more.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    GREAT JOB! KEEP IT UP.:smile:
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    I have to tell ya i was feeling so not like exercise today, then i read your post, and hoped on my bike and rode what i am guessing 40 miles....its the road i used while training for a triathlon!!! I did not plan on going that far....about 1/2.... but when the turn came to head up the canyon, i said what the heck!!! So thanks soo much for posting about your ride....it inspired me to take mine!! :heart: Cara