New, and Ready!!!

Options
I'm so happy I got invited to this Site!! Maybe this is the push that I needed. I've been so depressed gaining all the weight I did after my son.. But he should not be my excuse anymore!!! I'm so READY to be back to my old me!!! I need help to keep myself motivated!!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, Keep it slow and steady and you will lose. Make healthy changes you will be able to stick to forever.
  • greghert
    greghert Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    good luck with your goals , you will find this site really full of supporting people and tips :)
  • Mruiz82
    Mruiz82 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you so much Dis06 & Greghert!!! This site seems awesome so far! I'm so ready to make this change! No more excuses!!!
  • floatylight
    Options
    Well done for making a change!!! I find this site is really helpful if you need help and motivation, and calorie counting really works.

I love the fact that you can earn more calories by exercising too :)

2898672.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mruiz82
    Options
    Floatylight, I'm so excited to see everything this site has. Congrats on your weight loss!! I can't wait to get started!
  • victoriamaria14
    victoriamaria14 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    seeing all these people is so inspiring!
  • Mruiz82
    Options
    Victoria It is soooo inspiring!! This has made my day!!! I have not logged of this site yet. I'm just reading everything and taking it all in!! Good luck with everything sweetie!! We are in this battle together!!! We will be each others support system!!