When did you start with Beachbody?

Options
2»

Replies

• foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I started in 2008 with TurboJam... then eventually got Hip Hop Abs, then level 2 of TurboJam AND Hip Hop Abs, moved on to P90X, TurboFire, Insanity, and am currently doing the Asylum! Holy am I ever an addict!
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I started October 2010 with Insanity; did 4 rounds. Currently doing Asylum.
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    April 2011 with P90X. Almost done round 1. Ready to start it all over again.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Jam in Feb/March.... and am now in the 3rd week of Turbo Jam / ChaLean Extreme hybrid.

When this is finished, I will do a Turbo Fire / ChaLean Extreme hybrid....

I get bored very easily.... but I have to say I don't think I'm going to get bore of Chalene anytime soon.... :bigsmile:

Oh... I've looked P90x & Insanity.... and they both scare me.....! :noway:
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I started with Turbo Jam in like 2005?? whenever it first came out. Since then I have completed several rounds of Chalean Extreme and in my own CEX/Turbofire Hybrid schedule. In March I signed up to be a Beachbody Coach b/c I love the Beachbody programs SO MUCH!!! :happy:
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Oh and I never mentioned. I started with P90X in 2008, have also done Slim in 6, 10 Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, and Insanity. Also have done Turbo Fire's Greatest HITT's and my kids have done Tony Horton and The Kids and Shaun T's Fit Kids Club.

I guess you could say I love Beachbody! :laugh:
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    I started with Power 90 probably in 2003.... a long time ago. But have only recently been really into it with Turbo Jam 2009 and TurboFire 2011. I have P90X sitting in the wings ready to start when I am done. :) And I am sure I will move on to Insanity after that! Love BeachBody products.