completely astounded!

Options
When I came to this website in April, I came because I was totally disgusted (and depressed!) with the way that my body looked. Now, here it is, only about 5 months later, I'm down to my last 10 pounds, and lately I've actually had people saying things like "you're getting TOO thin", and "you're NOT trying to lose any MORE weight are you?" It totally amazes me to hear stuff like that! It feels pretty strange, let me tell you! :laugh:
I'm just so completely astounded and thrilled that I found this site and ACTUALLY DID lose the weight that I tried and failed at doing for such a long time!
I can't say "THANK YOU" enough to Mike for creating this wonderful, life changing website!!!
It REALLY, REALLY WORKS!

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    When I came to this website in April, I came because I was totally disgusted (and depressed!) with the way that my body looked. Now, here it is, only about 5 months later, I'm down to my last 10 pounds, and lately I've actually had people saying things like "you're getting TOO thin", and "you're NOT trying to lose any MORE weight are you?" It totally amazes me to hear stuff like that! It feels pretty strange, let me tell you! :laugh:
    I'm just so completely astounded and thrilled that I found this site and ACTUALLY DID lose the weight that I tried and failed at doing for such a long time!
    I can't say "THANK YOU" enough to Mike for creating this wonderful, life changing website!!!
    It REALLY, REALLY WORKS!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Wow you give me a picture of the light at the end of the tunnel!!:love:

Great Job ! :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, and all the best for a healthy and happy continuation of your new lifestyle!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are looking fabulous!:flowerforyou:
  • JanCar
    Options
    Great job on all your hard work! What a great motivator you are now!!:flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    That's terrific! clap.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    WAY TO GO. GREAT JOB:smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the congratulations!
    Like I already said, I never, ever thought that I'd actually do it, but, I pretty much have, except for another 10 if possible. But, if not, I'm pretty darned happy where I'm at right now!
    Besides inspiring a few here at MFP, I've also inspired a few people at my work too. It seems like every week, someone else is telling me that they just joined. It makes me feel good, if I have had any part in someone's "lifestyle change" to feeling soooooo much better about themself, as well as knowing they'll be much healthier too!
    Good luck to all of you. This site REALLY, REALLY works, as you WILL find out, when you work with your daily numbers and get a little exercise in too!