Wow! What a great place to be!

Options
Hello all,
I just totally posted my Hello as a reply, but I think I have the system figured out now!

I am new to this site, but have been working my tail off for a couple months. Some Friends and I started a weightloss challenge at work, since July 28, 2008, I have been "changing my lifestyle" So far I am down 17 pounds, It feels great.
I just wanted everyone to know that I am inspired by your stories and look forward to meeting some new supports in this journey. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:

93399.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I just totally posted my Hello as a reply, but I think I have the system figured out now!

I am new to this site, but have been working my tail off for a couple months. Some Friends and I started a weightloss challenge at work, since July 28, 2008, I have been "changing my lifestyle" So far I am down 17 pounds, It feels great.
    I just wanted everyone to know that I am inspired by your stories and look forward to meeting some new supports in this journey. Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:

93399.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mysticjulz
    Options
    :smile: welcome to MFP.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome. Congratulations on the weight you've lost so far! Great job!
    The rest should be a breeze, now that you've found MFP! Here, it's "almost" easy to lose, as well as downright fun, between all the wonderfully supportive members and the easy to use food counter. (which is SUCH an eye opener!)