Is there a food entry for "I ate everything...."? :)

Options
Is there an entry for "I blew it and I have no idea what I ate or how many calories it was because I ate one of everything off the dessert table"? :devil:

:laugh: One thing I love about this site is that it takes things one day at a time, whereas on other programs, if you blow one day, you've blown a whole week. Here, I can just start over tomorrow and not feel too guilty about it. Tomorrow's a new day!

Replies

• cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Is there an entry for "I blew it and I have no idea what I ate or how many calories it was because I ate one of everything off the dessert table"? :devil:

:laugh: One thing I love about this site is that it takes things one day at a time, whereas on other programs, if you blow one day, you've blown a whole week. Here, I can just start over tomorrow and not feel too guilty about it. Tomorrow's a new day!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I have been there!!!! Just step away from the computer, you might scare yourself if you do attempt to figure the calories:laugh: Tomorrow is a new day...start it off with some exercise, you will feel much better!!!! :flowerforyou: Cara
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I totally sympathize, my birthday's this coming weekend and I'm sure I'll feel the same way this time next week! Don't worry though, just keep going - one day isn't going to set you back all that much! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Yup, don't worry about it at all, cuz tomorrow is another day!
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    just had one of those nights myself. its ok:smile: at least thats what i told myself.
  • alimassa
    Options
    If you find it, please let me know! There have been many days that would have made my logging a lot easier!
    :laugh: :wink: :laugh:

Ali
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    If you tried to log one of those days, MFP would explode! :bigsmile:

Been there..toooooooooooooo many times! Tomorrow is a new day! :flowerforyou: