It's hard to do this alone!

Options
So why try? MFP was great when I first started but it got lonely and cold. My motivation waned and I stopped progressing. I came back after a little break and started my progress again but this time around I dove into the community and tried to make some friends of strangers. It works and the motivation really helps each day.

Please feel free to add me anytime.

Replies

• darlat74
    darlat74 Posts: 23
    Options
    I just started making friends and it is great. It pushes me even harder to succeed.
  • MannAmanda
    MannAmanda Posts: 50
    Options
    I know the feeling. In the beginning I had people asking me how I did that day or how my goals were coming along during the week. I had people holding me accountable. Now it seems like everyone has their little group and I have falling off the band wagon several times because I have no one holding me accountable.... Good luck on your journey! I hope you have more luck that I have had!
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    I have 3 co-workers who are doing MFP. It's great because we can encourage each other to make wiser lunch choices in the cafeteria.
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    your not alone we are all in this together... friend request sent

lori
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Doing this alone is not easy but I will get there. The friends on here are great. You are welcome to add me if you like.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It is hard to do this alone!! My husband a few months ago got on the wagon with me and I started exercising and eating right and was feeling great. Then when he stopped my momentum came to a hault. I have started over now by myself and I know this has to be done, but for just reading everyones success stories is enough to keep me going. I hope everyone can find their stride and keep going until they reach their goal and maintain. :happy:
  • jgrice
    jgrice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!

Ask and you will receive! Thank you to everybody for the invites and offers.
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    friend request sent...:flowerforyou:
  • swany59
    swany59 Posts: 5
    Options
    I really have a hard time staying on this too. I have started walking on my lunch period. Now if I could get myself to start doing excersise after I get home from work. Instead I sit and play my games on the cptr to unwind. Today, however I FINALLY got thru a whole day without using all my calories. Big VICTORY for me! Good luck to all of you struggling, but remember your not in that boat by yourself, I'm right there with you. LOL:laugh: