about the boobs

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
Or lack there of I should say. Tired of lifting them up and setting them in my bra. I was kinda depressed about it until I thought of this. No one but my fiance sees me naked and he likes them. They look good when in a bra or bathing suit, it's just when I am naked that I don't like them. So I am not going to worry and stress over them anymore!! I would rather have a hot body with kinda saggy boobs than the fat body I had with big full boobs. I wear clothes 90% of the time and they look great 90% of the time. So ladies don't worry about your boobs, to the rest of the world you are gonna look so Hot!!

Replies

• angie_pangie
    angie_pangie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I caught this post out of the corner of my eye as I was going to search the message boards for breast issues. lol

I have an almost 2 year old son and gained almost 70 lbs during that pregnancy. I lost the 70 lbs but am not happy with the way my body looks now. Stretch marks, saggy belly and saggy boobs. I am 25 years old and hate my body.

DF and I have been going through a rough patch and one thing that keeps lingering in the back of my mind is, how could I ever been naked in front of anyone else, ever again! I know it sounds weird but what if DF and I break up. I don't think I will ever be comfortable in my body with these things I just can not fix. :(
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    That is so right. A woman is so much more than her boobs. :happy:
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    LOL so true but super funny!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    OMG i feel the same way - I feel like I have no boobs - makes me sad. My boyfriend is happy with them *since he is a butt man* but still when I put on a sports bra it's like hey where'd ya go! lol but I agree i'm so much more than my boobs!

I love my strong legs and arms and curves. :) we should all love our bodies.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I caught this post out of the corner of my eye as I was going to search the message boards for breast issues. lol

I have an almost 2 year old son and gained almost 70 lbs during that pregnancy. I lost the 70 lbs but am not happy with the way my body looks now. Stretch marks, saggy belly and saggy boobs. I am 25 years old and hate my body.

DF and I have been going through a rough patch and one thing that keeps lingering in the back of my mind is, how could I ever been naked in front of anyone else, ever again! I know it sounds weird but what if DF and I break up. I don't think I will ever be comfortable in my body with these things I just can not fix. :(

A man will love you for you, exactly as you are. If not, you should ask yourself why you're with him. And trust me dear, men love women's curves; big boobs, small boobs, saggy boobs... all of it. They don't have any themselves so they adore them, no matter what. Don't worry about that kind of stuff. If you are HEALTHY and HAPPY, and so is your son, that's all that should matter.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    good to know, I agree
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Thank you I needed this today. Realized as I went to work out that especially when I put my sports bra on I have nothing anymore. Between weight loss and no longer nursing the girls have shrunk. Kinda depressing.
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I agree! After 2 pregnancies and 2 rounds of BFing then losing 50+lbs, my boobs went from a DD to a saggy-ish C. I never had to buy a push up bra before but they are my life savor and make the girls look fabulous! When I look in the mirror my boobs do make me sad, but I try to focus on my arms (that I LOVE now and use to hate!!) my butt and legs! The belly still has some work too but that's another story.....=)
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you I needed this today. Realized as I went to work out that especially when I put my sports bra on I have nothing anymore. Between weight loss and no longer nursing the girls have shrunk. Kinda depressing.
    Nursing babies kills the girls for sure! I'm hoping push ups (the actual exercise and push up bras are nice too) are my key to pretty non-saggy ta-ta's again!
  • dizidaisy
    dizidaisy Posts: 68
    Options
    Or lack there of I should say. Tired of lifting them up and setting them in my bra. I was kinda depressed about it until I thought of this. No one but my fiance sees me naked and he likes them. They look good when in a bra or bathing suit, it's just when I am naked that I don't like them. So I am not going to worry and stress over them anymore!! I would rather have a hot body with kinda saggy boobs than the fat body I had with big full boobs. I wear clothes 90% of the time and they look great 90% of the time. So ladies don't worry about your boobs, to the rest of the world you are gonna look so Hot!!

I absolutely love your post!!! It's all about priorities - my priority, like yours - is to be slimmer, healthier and fitter - my boobs do not define who I am - at the end of the day being alive and healthy is more important - I just don't get the fuss over boobs in this day and age! Last year my mum was diagnosed with breast cancer and had to have a full mastectomy - that soon makes you realise what's truly important and what's fluff!!!! :)
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    From what I understand, men are pretty simple. They don't look at a naked woman and see stretch marks or saggy boobs. They see NAKED WOMAN!!!!!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. I worry about how bad my boobs look naked all the time...although right now, no one sees them naked but me. They are still large, just saggier than before. I actually really like them in a bra, and men seem to like them in a bra. I guess I should be happy with that :)
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    From what I understand, men are pretty simple. They don't look at a naked woman and see stretch marks or saggy boobs. They see NAKED WOMAN!!!!!

Thats what I see!
  • dirtyblue
    dirtyblue Posts: 90
    Options
    Thank you! I needed that post this week. I kinda got a little depressed this week looking at my deflated, saggy boobs. I lay on my back and wonder where the heck they went...oh look, there they are, under my armpits (not literally, but I sure feel like that)

You are absolutely right, we are defined by a lot more than just our boobies! We are beautiful women getting healthy and strong!!!
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    Options
    eyeball.gif
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This is great!!!! I actually don't lose weight in my boobs, but I do in my much, which I think is much worse!!!
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    OMG i feel the same way - I feel like I have no boobs - makes me sad. My boyfriend is happy with them *since he is a butt man* but still when I put on a sports bra it's like hey where'd ya go! lol but I agree i'm so much more than my boobs!

I love my strong legs and arms and curves. :) we should all love our bodies.

Me too! What Little I have sags and I don't have kids, my boobs were bigger a long time ago, but not now. I guess that it's all the times that I've gained and lost weight.
  • jourkam28
    jourkam28 Posts: 19
    Options
    That's why great push-up bras were invented!
  • kimbers336
    Options
    I actually wish mine were smaller. I have huge boobs and they won't fit into cute tops, and the ones they do are super revealing. I want smaller boobs so bad but do not want to have any unnecessary surgeries. My husband loves me for me and not boobs. I think any man who is shallow enough to not love you for you isn't worth your time. We all just have to learn to love our bodies big or small, although it is tough sometimes!
  • MJLavaty
    MJLavaty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My breasts went from a "C" to a "G-H" while breastfeeding. No kidding...really! They are currently dabbling inbetween a D and a DD but I can't wait to get back to that "C". I hate the way they sag already. They are gonna look like pancakes when I get there, but you know what? They look this way because I nurtured my child. I am a mother : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!