New NSV

Options
I have had 2 NSV's in the last week and a half. The first was I had to move down a notch on my belt! That is an inch and a half off. :smile: Next I had to go to downtown portland for training today and I sat on the MAX(which is a lightrail system) and only took one seat. I actually had people sit next to me and not touch them. I almost cried! It has been years. Yay for being a one seat person!!!

Replies

• acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

I also like your True Blood ticker! Two weeks to go until the next season!
  • cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    Awesome!! I know those Max seats well and they are tiny!!!
  • snowsflake
    snowsflake Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I agree! The first time I flew without overlapping the person next to me it felt SO GOOD! I almost cried as well...congrats to you! :happy:
  • ashleypietz
    ashleypietz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up.
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    That is really great. Keep up the great work.
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congrats!

I have a seat NSV gauge, too. It's my office chair. Seeing more chair and less leg or butt makes me happy. :laugh:
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Frigging awsome!!! Smile and enjoy. U worked for it!!!
  • updowngirl
    updowngirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Everyone that posted here is doing so well! This is my 3rd week and it seemed easy until recently and I'm struggling a bit so seeing all off your tickers and NSVs just gave me a great lift Thanks.
  • wicklessgal
    wicklessgal Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You know we are all proud of you!!!
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!!! Keep it up, you deserve every bit of it!!
  • Marcus19
    Marcus19 Posts: 24
    Options
    amazing..so inspiring. I'm very happy for you :)
  • Melinda1987
    Melinda1987 Posts: 130
    Options
    WTG! I think NSV's are more important than the scale. As I always say - unless you print up T-shirts with your weight on them, no one knows that #. But everyone can SEE the change in you! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!