Lonely....

Options
Although I'm enjoying every bit of being a part of a wonderful weight loss greater lifestyle site..Im still rather lonely!! I do 30DS and enjoy it, but feel theres something missing.. like a excersie buddy!!..... But all is not lost I will just have to find something else along side my home workout to keep me going. Other than the before and after pics on here! Hope everyone is having a great day!

Replies

• cillytilly
    cillytilly Posts: 243
    Options
    It can be hard to work out alone. Remember your pals on here will always be your cheerleaders. You are taking a great step. Add me if you want.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    We can all be your virtual exercise buddies, but yes finding something to do exercise wise outside of the home would be a great thing. I recently started running and eventhough I don't know the people on the trail I take, I am starting to recognize some of the repeat people and they are starting to say hello and give a wave back too.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey how about getting people at work to walk with you at lunchtime, thats what i do.
    Add me if you want, happy to support a fellow Londoner.
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Have you heard of Meetup.com? There's tons of groups where you can meet people with similar interests or activities. When I moved to a new city a while back I joined and then dropped off after I met some great friends to continue on with. You should be able to put your location in and find local groups that might go for runs or walks or whatever... might be worth a look!
  • edg_15
    edg_15 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on here now! :) Let's do this!