Question about tickers.... hmmm.....

Options
so do you guys put in the weight that you weigh in the morning or evening for your ticker... cuz in the mornings i weigh 158 and eveings 161... and how long do you wait to change the weight lost on there. that day? a week? weight changes so much idk when to type in my weight!

Replies

• McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    so do you guys put in the weight that you weigh in the morning or evening for your ticker... cuz in the mornings i weigh 158 and eveings 161... and how long do you wait to change the weight lost on there. that day? a week? weight changes so much idk when to type in my weight!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Woman..do not count the evening weight!:laugh: I only count mornings & once a week!:flowerforyou:
  • McKnightAM
    McKnightAM Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Woman..do not count the evening weight!:laugh: I only count mornings & once a week!:flowerforyou:

HAHA i wanted too but i didnt know if that was cheating or not!! lmao!! thank you tho!!
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    morning weight...naked, before the shower and after you go:blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    morning weight...naked, before the shower and after you go:blushing:

that^

i always weigh in the morning. I wish I only weighed once a week....but that is another thread!!

Good Job Rmwyfe!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: I weigh every morning and update my weight every Monday.
  • arjames82
    Options
    I weigh in at Weight Watchers every Saturday morning at 6:00 a.m. and update my ticker after the meeting.