Newbie UK

Options
HI All,

Just wanted to say hi as im a newbie but not a newbie to dieting as many of us.

is there anyone who lives in the UK on this site?

Just interested to know how much people have lost on this site? Has it Helped?

Replies

• Dietagain
    Options
    HI All,

Just wanted to say hi as im a newbie but not a newbie to dieting as many of us.

is there anyone who lives in the UK on this site?

Just interested to know how much people have lost on this site? Has it Helped?
  • hinstan
    Options
    Hi , I'm not from the UK and Im from the deep south country of Tennessee, where eating healthy is not a priority. Anyway I had a similiar site I used and it does work. The trick is to really watch what you eat and to exercise even if its just a walk around the house a few times. I was doing well ,fell off the wagon and now am back. The thing I noticed was it really made me aware of what I was consuming. You will really be suprisedat how fast the food adds up. Bed patient eat several small meals and you will notice the change, the first few pounds comesoff easy and then time to work is here. Good Luck!:happy:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. I have lost 36 lbs since August and there are others who have lost more. You can do this. I am also in the states but I know there are those from the UK here. If you have questions feel free to ask there is bound to be someone who can help.

Enjoy making new friends and achieving your goals.:flowerforyou:
  • webebeer
    Options
    welcome...........I started this site on november 11 as of today dec 28 I have lost 13 lbs.....about 7 weeeks...feeling much better...I have more energy...and i don't get out of breath going up a flight of stairs...started at 167 down to 154...I too was suprised at the amount of calories I was eating...wow...this site is fantastic.....
    wendy