Tattoo before reaching goal?

Options
I have a tiny tattoo on my hip that I want to get covered up by something cute that does not have negative memories associated with it.

I am not at my goal weight - only about half way there actually.

Should I wait to get the tattoo or just do it? I am worried as I do not have a nice flat tummy even though the area I want it on is smooth.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Replies

• eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I guess it all depends on how your body loses weight. Even tho I have a belly, my stomach is still relatively "flat", but that's because I have an hourglass shape. I wouldn't recommend getting the tattoo just yet if you carry all your weight in your middle and have an apple shape.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    If you only had about 10 lbs left to lose then I would say go for it, but it looks like you've got about 40 to go so I would def wait until you get closer to goal. That's just my opinion though, and well, what do I know?! LOL
  • lifeisadancefloor
    lifeisadancefloor Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think you should wait and get it once you hit your goal, like a little reward? That's what I am doing, I want a tattoo on my arm so bad but I don't want the healing to stop me from doing my weight training. Plus I feel I will work harder to reach my goal then the faster I will get my tattoo and it will look awesome on my newly toned arm :)