Any BodyRockers in the house?

Options
I LOVE the BodyRock.tv website. I love being able to work out at home and get a good workout in a short period of time. The workouts on the website have been the first ones in a long time that I have actually enjoyed and been excited about and actually brought results.

Recently I've struggled with doing the workouts because I developed a very painful cyst in my right wrist that just kills when I put weight on it. Per the dr's instructions, I've been trying to rest it and it has gotten a bit better, but isn't all the way there. So many of their workouts require that you put weight on your hands to do the moves. Any ideas of how to still do the workouts effectively when I can't put weight on my hands for a push-up?

If there are other BodyRockers, I'd love to compare scores and times for the workouts for a little healthy motivation, so let me know! :)

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I am obessed with that site! I have tried one workout thus far, and its intense!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I think Zuzanna is my hero, I wish I had her physique! I have only tried one workout, but I am thinking of doing bodyrocks (with some running) to get in shape for the Warrior Dash in August. Right now I am trying to build muscle, and that means eating at maintenance and lifting 3 days per week with limited cardio. then I'll try to lose body fat with bodyrocks.tv! maybe I'll find others here to do that with!
  • stefvance32
    Options
    I have the exact same problem skinnyrache! I've had an on again off again cyst in my wrist for6 years....it flares up when doing bodyrock workouts. I do two things: my bf bought me some pushup stands at walmart. Golds gym brand i think. they are very useful. I also got some weight training gloves with a wrist strap to kind of act as a brace. I think thats helped my wrist strength without it flaring up! I definitely understand your pain! I'd get something like those pushup stands for you right now to let that cyst die down. Hope you feel better and don't let it discourage you!!
  • cagirl2188
    cagirl2188 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bodyrockin right here! let's get some friendly competition and motivation going on here! we need more bodyrockers to join so we can get the exercise options expanded.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I am in!